Over 25 Years Providing “Specialized Services”
Dry Ice Blasting | CO2 Cleaning | Abrasive Dry / Wet Blasting | Pressure Washing
- Motor Generators
- AC Motors, DC Motors
- Diesel Generators
- Hydro Generators
- Circuit Breakers
- Power Plants, Rotors
- Natural Biocide
- Fast Removal Rates
- Turn Key Pricing for Contractors
- Ovens, Oven Components
- Freezers, Conveyors
- Mixing Equipment
- Dryers, Molds
- Ventilating Equipment, Ceilings & Walls
- Machinery, Machine Tools
- Curing Ovens, Assembly Line Equipment
- Hydraulic Power Units, Electrical Power
- Control and Distribution Components
- Conveyor Components, Mixers
- Hoppers, Ovens, Extruders
- Part Carrying Fixtures
- Ink-Jet Over Spray on Conveyor Rollers, Electronics
- Hot and Cold water pressure washing for any surface and cleaning needs.
Some of the Industries we service and areas that can be cleaned:
Dry Ice Blasting (CO2 cleaning), Water blasting, Wet Abrasive Blasting in St. Louis and throughout the Midwest.
How can Dry Ice Blasting be a Benefit for your Industry?
Dry ice blasting is superior to traditional methods and can save your industry money and time. With our Eco Friendly green technology we can provide a more efficient and reliable cleaning that allows for very little, if any down time. There is less prep time and during cleaning no secondary waste to clean up. This superior cleaning can improve the life expectancy and efficiency of your machinery. Starr Restoration Services OSHA trained, knowledgeable personnel leaves our customers with the confidence that their job will get done safely, efficiently, and on time.
Some of the industries we service:
Automotive, Aviation / Aerospace, Food, Chemical, Electrical,
Plastics, Power Generation, Printing,
Fire / Mold Restoration, Historical, Etc.